Every once in a while, or every day if we're lucky...
We realize how blessed we are.
I am blessed with 3 beautiful, talented, loving,
mostly obedient and fun Children.
They bring so much joy into my life.
It is fun to talk with them about life,
Play with them for fun,
Teach them important things,
and be a family.
I should also mention that I am lucky to have a wonderful husband as well.
Today is Sunday and a day we sometimes reflect and remember on what is important.
My family is the most important thing to me,
besides my relationship with my savior.
I am grateful for my blessings. For my family.
For the gospel and the opportunities to share and serve.
At this time of year I am especially grateful for the Savior,
his birth, his life and ministry,
his atonement and his sacrifice.
Let us all take a moment to be grateful and feel the saviors love in our life.
My pride and joy.....
1 comment:
Ok Brooklyn does look just like you. What cute kids. Its weird to have them grow up so fast.
Post a Comment