Saturday, October 30, 2010

Southern Belle

Happy Halloween!!

After many days of discussion...
Brooklyn became a Southern Belle
for Halloween.

She is Beeeaauutiful!
If I do say so myself.

It is her last year for Trick or Treating
as we only allow our kids to Trick or Treat until they are 12.
So she needs to live it up.

Here are some photos to mark the occasion.
Plus a photo of her in the school parade.

It really has an old fashioned hoop skirt under it.
Love my mad hair skills.....
What a cute face. :)
Last night she picked the pumpkin
from our own garden...
Cleaned the pumpkin.
Carved the pumpkin.
She did a good job.
The fruits of her labor.
The last Halloween I have to worry about Trick or Treating.
Hurray because we all no how much I love Halloween.
Sad...well because it means my kids are all grown up. :(

2 comments:

family said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!! Where did you get her dress? I love it!

Nikki said...

Family,
The dress was an old one my mom apparently had. I have no idea where it or the old fashioned hoop skirt came from. It is actually big enough to fit Bailee, (probably you too) We had to pin it quite a lot to fit Brooklyn.