I've been thinking I am a slacker.
I know I am often a slacker...
This year I am feeling guilty about not doing Christmas Cards.
I had big plans....
But could never get all my family together for a picture.
So...
What do you think about New Year's cards?
I had a cousin do this once.
I liked it.
Is it totally lame to send a Happy New Year Card instead?
Still with the newsy letter and picture?
As it happens because it's the holidays
my whole family is present and accounted for
So pictures are finally an option.
I'm doing it.
If you don't like it.
They all end up in the same place after they're read anyway, right?
4 comments:
We have a cousin that sends out Valentines cards. It's awesome to get a card for practically no reason in the middle of the yuckiest winter month. I think it's a great idea to do them whenever the mood strikes!
I started doing New Years cards last year. I don't know how much the receivers like it, but it is a huge relief to me to not have to worry about one more thing right before Christmas.
Um, I sent out Happy Holiday cards for New Year's, but I only sent them to people who had sent me cards already. It was the best I could do.
I totally think they are great! I love the surprise of a letter that is not junk mail or bills! If you want we can do the snow pictures this weekend it supposed to be snowed, but not snowy...let me know!
www.amybennion.com
Post a Comment