Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...

After almost a month
I have finally downloaded my holiday pictures.
So without further ado...

I bring you our December.....


Nutcracker
Starring Brooklyn as Clara
Big Sister doing the make-up, night after night...
A happy performer..
Brooklyn's supportive friends
Casey and Ali

The Lights at Temple Square
somehow most of my pictures
were not of people...
go figure.



Hardware Ranch
Lincoln was being a TEASE all day...
You will see.. no words will be necessary
just look at his face.




A beautiful day for a wagon ride
in the mountains.






Christmas






Take notice Brooklyn made all her siblings
and herself a silky blanket.
Special thanks to Debbie Peterson
for helping me bind them.

How grateful I am for this...
My family.

It was a great month.

1 comment:

Jadean Spencer said...

Ok, I am visiting and leaving a comment! Love the pic's of hardware ranch. Havent been there in forever!!