Thursday, November 17, 2011

ICICLES!!!!!

My feet and hands are like icicles lately!
For about the last 4 days I cannot get my extremities warm.
So I finally pulled out the fuzzy socks.
My pink ones are my favorite.
I only have two pair, pink and black.
Upon consideration.....
They appear to be working.
I think when my feet get cold my whole body temperature drops.
So my goal...keep my feet warm.
I think I need more fuzzy socks.
My hands will have to suffer,
I really don't want to wear gloves 24/7.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I buy the gloves that have holes for the fingers! That way I can still use my hands, but they are a little warmer!

Carrie said...

Brrrrr... it IS getting to be that time of year... Thanks for the reminder - I DO have fuzzy white socks I should pull out :)

Amy said...

Fuzzy socks are the best! Add a cup of cocoa and a good book and I am ready for winter!