Monday, July 2, 2012

Just one thing I Love about Summer

Fruit Pizza
I was first introduced to fruit pizza by an old friend, Charmaine. I've been a fan ever since.  
What's not to like?

There are so many great things about Summer.
The Summer foods are my favorite.
Fresh fruit.
Corn on the Cob.
Tomatoes from the garden.
Barbecue Hamburgers and Hot Dogs.
Pasta Salad.
All of these foods say "Let's get together"

Although Summer is NOT my favorite season
I love the opportunity it gives us to get together with family and friends.
I love the 4th of July parade
and the town day fireworks.
I love spending the 24th at my parents 
going to the Rodeo.
I need a party with friends to top it off.
Whose hosting?....
Maybe me

1 comment:

Carrie said...

This looks DELICIOUS!!! Can I (pretty-please) get your fruit pizza recipe??? I'd forgotten all about fruit pizza!!