It's true!! I am all alone Friday to Saturday how will I possibly keep myself entertained?
Bailee is off to Cedar City for the Western States High School Shakespeare Tournament. She is having a blast. What can be more fun than high school kids from all over, staying in hotels, wandering the streets, and pretty much partying for 3 straight days in Cedar City. Oh the life. Hmmm should I worry? :)
Brooklyn is going to have sleep over with a friend from school, who now lives in Murray. So she is off Friday at 5:00 to who knows when Saturday.
Lincoln is working a 72 hour shift. Poor, Poor man.
Ben is wandering from place to place, in and out, but really, he's a boy. SO I might as well be alone.
I really should clean, do laundry and pack. We do leave for our 10 day vacay to the D.C. area in one week. But really a free weekend, come on, I need entertainment!!
I am trying to convince a friend to do dinner and a chick flick. I hope I am successful. It isn't very often you have a free weekend to hang with the girls?
Calling all friends (local that is) Anyone? Anyone?
1 comment:
Thanks for the tag. I am jealous I love DC. Eric goes for work once a year and I went with him a couple of times. It's a great place. I don't know if you have plans to go to Mt Vernon, but it is great.
Post a Comment