I have returned from my wonderful vacation to Washington D.C. I will post pictures soon. (I have to download first) I felt so bad about going so long between posts I decided I would post a quick one.
While flying to the D.C. area we had a brief layover in Chicago. Of course, the first thing you do when you get of a plane is race to the bathroom. Here we found a new invention. The SANISEAT!! What is this you ask? A toilet seat covered with a sanitary plastic. You wave your hand in front of the laser eye and the plastic rotates off and new plastic rotates on...Saniseat. This was an amazing thing for me and my girls. We immediatly exited the bathroom to see if the boys had seen one. No such luck. Has anyone seen this before? :)
We spent the best 10 days in Baltimore, Washington D.C., Amish Country (Intercouse, PA) and Gettysburg. History, history and more history. It was a balmy (HOT) 78-80 degrees with humidity like no other. Can you say glisten?...This is what I did for 8 days. Then luckily a little cool weather for Gettysburg.
I will soon post details and pictures.....
4 comments:
I thought the same thing in that airport. I was so impressed. My Mom and I both came out of the stall with big smiles. We were thinking the same thing.
The Saniseat was cool. I had to use the bathroom right before we left just to see it one more time. Pretty funny!
I love those saniseats. But didn't you feel like you would fall a little forward while you're doing the business? The seats seem tilted to me. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, thanks for the call about the layover here in Chicago. It was super fun getting together for overpriced airport food. I always love seeing a long lost friend, and it was totally worth the drive.
Oh wait, that wasn't you.
You suck!
Im glad you went to Mt Vernon. I sure wish I could go when the gardens are blooming. Eric always goes the last week in Feb. or the first in Mar. we did get to see the start of blossoms on the trees last March. I'm glad you liked it. I love Washington DC. I wish I clould go do more history back there.
Post a Comment