Thursday, November 6, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Our own little "Dorothy" acting crazy in the Halloween Parade at School!





Bailee showing off her singing pumpkin. Notice the round mouth with music notes coming out.
The notes continue all around.

Ben and Brooklyn Showing off there home grown carved pumpkins!
According to Brooklyn the best part of carving pumpkins is cleaning out the yucky gooey stuff!!
Ben wont even clean out the yucky gooey stuff.
"Why do it when Brooklyn loves it soooo much."


You'll notice this is my first posting of pictures!! It was not an easy task.
I am learning.
I really don't like Halloween. It is by far my least favorite holiday.
I still however do all I can to celebrate the hated day with the kids.
Now that Benjamin and Bailee have past the age of 12
we don't allow them to trick or treat.
They both went to parties.

My favorite part of Halloween is eating HomemadeHot Soup and
Homemade Hot rolls, that is our tradition.

P.S. Vacation Picts still to come and the post for Paula's B-day.
The Scanner is giving me fits.
I admit I am somewhat computer challenged.
Blogging is a big step up for me, and now with all the news about blogs,
my husband wants me to make it private.
Pfff. I wouldn't even know how.




3 comments:

Nikki said...

notice the kooky man in the background....look familiar? He should to those of you that follow my blog. How random.

Jill Johnson said...

Good thing you have Brooklyn. She is the only one that looks like you. she is pretty cute.

Dorthy was a popular costume this year. McKinley was Dorthy too.

Kelli said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Where does the time go. I haaaate the pumpkin guts too. I won't even let the kids carve pumpkins because I hate it so much. What a mean mother I am!