Once a long time ago.....
Always have, always will.
So I have been tagged again!! This is a new one and I like it so I will do it. ;)
Thank you Kelli!
Thank you Kelli!
What is your husbands name? Lincoln
How long have you been married? 21 years yesterday. Still going strong too!
How long did you date? 14 months. But he was in the Air Force for 6 months of that and we wrote letters the whole time. He said he knew he loved me during our letter time.
How old is he? 42 for a few more months!! Wow, he's and old man. :)
Who is taller? He is barely...He is 5'9 or 10 depending on whose asking.
Who can sing the best? For sure him. He sang in Madrigals in high school. I know big shock huh.
Who is smarter? Depends on the topic. He definitely is in Math. Me more in Language. He has a 4.0 in post high school, so I guess he is Smarter overall.
Who does the laundry? I do. However, he knows how and has been known to do some if I already have it sorted. (oh, and only if it's whites or towels, stuff he can't ruin by throwing in the dryer)
Who pays the bills? What bills? lol, jk! He does! He does! I am grateful. I can if I have to, but ick!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at it or laying on it? If it is laying on it...I do absolutely and no way no how will there be trading!
Who mows the lawn? He will say he does more often than I, but that's a crock...I do! I edge and trim too. I like my edging method better than his it looks sharper. He knows it too.
Who cooks dinner? It's a toss up. Mostly me, but often him. He is by far the better cook. It must be all the firehouse cooking. They have great recipes.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmmmm..I think it's a toss up. I don't know what he would say, he's not here to ask.
Who kissed who first? No question, he kissed me first.
Who wears the pants? We both do. We make combined decisions on all things important!
Now I tag Monica and Michelle as they are the only people on my blog list not already tagged.
Have fun with this one. ;)


1 comment:
cute pics! I remember the dance picture and I loved your dress. I can't believe it's been 21 years--man you guys are old!!!
Post a Comment