Tuesday, November 18, 2008

27 Dresses

After great debate with the dad...
I have posted a picture of the
Sexy Yellow Dress!!
But only with the wrap on, and not too close up.
Dads!! :)

Without the wrap, it has a two inch strap on each shoulder.
It is very form fitting and looks darling on her.
She has decided that if she gets asked to prom
(she will)
She will wear this color of dress.
She recieved so many compliments...
Just the right color for her, etc.
I am sure there will be many more dresses to come...
Maybe even 27 or so.
The play is over. It is always bittersweet when they come to an end.
Sweet to have a normal family schedule.
Bitter, because according to her it is just one more step to the end of
High School.

Goodness we still have a year and a half.
Scary!!
Before we know it, she'll be graduating and off to college :(




1 comment:

Keli said...

She is adorable! I see so much of you in her. And she kind of looks like Miley Cyrus.