Monday, November 10, 2008

Only People I Choose

So I have been contemplating changing my blog so only people I choose can read it. My husband is having stress about all the phsyco blog problems talked about on the news lately. He wants me to privatize my blog.

This would mean all of you (the sum total 5-6 of you who READ MY BLOG) would have to log in before you could read my blog. Be honest....Would this be a big pain in the arse? I want feedback.

I have assured him, it is fine. He does not believe me. :) Husbands sometimes think they know everything. You got to love them.

3 comments:

Keli said...

I have lots of blogs that I visit that are private. Some have always been, some have switched recently. Either way, I'll read you.

But my opinion, whether you asked for it or not, is that if you personally aren't having a problem on your blog, don't stress about it. But be careful about things you post. No addresses or vacation information, etc. Dumb stuff that a fireman's wife already knows. I've been blogging for 3 years now, and I have yet to be stalked.

Jill Johnson said...

Keli is stalked by all kinds! She is just in denial. If you went private all the people you invite only have to log in once. After that it isn't even any different. It really isn't a big deal. Don't for get to put me on there.

Keli said...

It's true, I am in denial. I like the stalkers. They make me feel dirty. In a good way.