I figured since I have been absent from my own blog for quite a while, I would check in.
Spring Break is over... :( this is sad indeed.
I am always sad when it's time to go back to school after the two week spring break. It's just so nice to be home with the family and relax. Luckily there are only like 9 weeks of school left. This thought alone keeps me going.
It still feels like winter... :( this too is sad.
Utah in the spring is always so full of surprises. Sun, Snow, Sun, Snow and Sun again. My yard is getting green, my daffodils are on there last leg, but the tulips are getting ready to burst forth. Speaking of Tulips, don't miss the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point starting today. It's gorgeous.
Car Trouble... :( This is extremely bad.
My car had to be towed after making a HORRIBLE noise and losing all power steering, this cannot be good. I was about a mile or so from home when the sound happened. No way was I pulling over and possibly becoming stranded on the side of the road. I nicely inched it home. It has something to do with the power steering. The reservoir was empty when I got home. I filled it, and it promptly drained all over my driveway. You can see why towing was necessary. I haven't gotten the word yet. I am only hoping it doesn't take much of my remodel money.
The Devil Dentist took me for 112.00 and change for a co-pay.. :/ this is good and bad.
Last week our whole family took ourselves for our bi-annual check up to the dentist,where all but Bailee got an A. She had two cavities. So one week later, back to the Devils Den for some work. Man, white teeth can be expensive. I am grateful, however, to have dental insurance so I only had to pay a co-pay and not the whole amount. I do like Dentist Noorda and his staff, they ROCK, but I would still rather see the Gynecologist for 5 minutes than spread my mouth for 30. It's true, I'm not ganna lie.
My sister Brenda and her son Damon spent the week visiting... :) now this was good.
It's always nice to have the sister come for a visit. She came bearing new clothes for me. I love the stores in Las Vegas. She also cut and colored my hair. This was desperately needed, my gray was showing. We had fun and stayed up way too late almost every night. The biggest bonus of her visit is that I found a home for the 100 year old piano. It is sorta a family heirloom and I didn't want to sell it to strangers, so when Damon wanted it, I was ecstatic.
The kitty is almost walking pain free... :) this is awesome!
Poor poor kitty. It has been a long road for her. Had I known I would have rethought the whole declaw. It's hard to know. I couldn't have my house ruined either. She has had phantom pain. Yes, you know like an amputee has. Brother! But after kitty anti-depressants and anti-inflammatory she is walking nearly limp free. Soon she will be back to running through the house torturing the dog.
Now that I've nearly written a novel. I will just say it's been an eventful few weeks. I wont take so long between posts again... Well not until something else comes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment