Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just a Peek...

Don't bug me.
I'm resting.
Can't you see I'm hiding.
Some days I feel just like this.
What is needed, does it require me, can't I stay right here?
Can I just take a peek, and stay?
But out I come.
Things to do, people to see.
It's always worth it.
Ooh, but one day wouldn't it be nice to just stay there.
Just for a little while. ;)
P.S. I didn't put the kitty there...
She burrowed all on her own.
But Oh, did it look inviting.

3 comments:

family said...

What a great post! Oh so true. I would love to have you "follow" me as long as I can do the same to you ;)!

Jill Johnson said...

I can't believe you have a cat!

Amy said...

That looks like a great place to relax to me! Oh to be a pet somedays they seem to have the best lives!