Finally, something to blog about besides hospitals.
Friday night was the last of my birthday groups 40th b-days.
So it was dinner and a movie.
I wasn't going to go because I had just brought Ben home a few hours earlier
but my loving husband ordered me out of the house for a break.
It was a blast!!
We saw "The Proposal"
I LOVED IT!!!
LOVED IT!! LOVED IT!!
I was actually sad when it was over.
I now want to take Bailee to see it...
Buy it for my chick flick collection.
Watch it repeatedly
I love this time of year because so many movies come out.
Next on the list of course...Transformers 2.
I love going to the movies...
with the hubby
the children
girlfriends
anyone really
but never alone.
That has always seemed so sad to me.
So give me your opinion,
did you LOVE IT as much as me?
Check it out and let me know.
IF you need a movie partner for this particular show
I am always available for a repeat. :)
P.S. and by the way...
Ben is doing much better. Our ward is having a special fast for him this coming Sunday.
4 comments:
I can't WAIT to see that movie!! I'm glad to hear you loved it as much as I anticipate I will ;). Glad Ben is home. He's in our prayers.
I want to see this movie, I am glad you gave it a good review! Maybe I can convince Doug to go for a date night with out little Zac?! I hope all goes well with Ben!
I could use a chick flick partner. Whaddya think? You get here, and I'll pay for the movie. Deal?
We'll join in on the fast on Sunday, if that's okay with you.
Keli,
That would be great if you joined in on the fast. All the faith and prayers we can get are appreciated.
Love you.
Wish I could get there and you pay. ;)
Post a Comment