I hate putting pictures of myself on my blog...
-fyi-
but for this I will.
It seems like just yesterday and forever at the same time.
Lincoln and I have been married 22 years.
Can you believe it?
22 years on November 7th.
We commandeered Bailee into sitting with Benjamin for part of the day.
We went shopping and out to dinner.
Dinner at Ruby River Steak House, which is my all time favorite for a good steak.
Knocked out some much needed Christmas shopping.
Time is getting away from us, sitting at the hospital day in and day out.
So this was time well spent.
So to celebrate this mark of 22 years,
I want to list just a few reasons I am so lucky to have my husband.
* He works hard to provide for us.
* He is a wonderful Dad.
* He takes Bailee clothes shopping and enjoys it. (I don't.)
* He always remembers the little things.
* He appreciates the work I do at home.
* He can make me laugh.
* He can do minor fix it's on the automobiles.
* He is my best friend.
* He loves to travel. (bonus for me)
* He understands the need for girls night out. ;)
* He honors his priesthood.
* He loves me unconditionally.
I could go on and on. But I wont. It's sorta sappy. :)
So the weekend was a success.
P.S. Goal for the month...Be home from the hospital by Thanksgiving.
Lincoln and I have been married 22 years.
Can you believe it?
22 years on November 7th.
We commandeered Bailee into sitting with Benjamin for part of the day.
We went shopping and out to dinner.
Dinner at Ruby River Steak House, which is my all time favorite for a good steak.
Knocked out some much needed Christmas shopping.
Time is getting away from us, sitting at the hospital day in and day out.
So this was time well spent.
So to celebrate this mark of 22 years,
I want to list just a few reasons I am so lucky to have my husband.
* He works hard to provide for us.
* He is a wonderful Dad.
* He takes Bailee clothes shopping and enjoys it. (I don't.)
* He always remembers the little things.
* He appreciates the work I do at home.
* He can make me laugh.
* He can do minor fix it's on the automobiles.
* He is my best friend.
* He loves to travel. (bonus for me)
* He understands the need for girls night out. ;)
* He honors his priesthood.
* He loves me unconditionally.
I could go on and on. But I wont. It's sorta sappy. :)
So the weekend was a success.
P.S. Goal for the month...Be home from the hospital by Thanksgiving.
5 comments:
No way has it been 22 years! That's 10 years longer than me! What were you, like 12 when you got married?
Your family is so cute, and you look awesome. Happy anniversary!
LOVE that family picture! And love your husband too; the neighborly sort of way--same way I love you ;). Glad you guys got to celebrate, you have earned it!
Ohh, Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you were married that long before us.
I hope you ALL get to spend Thanksgiving at home. We are praying for you.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy 22 years that is awesome!
Post a Comment