Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"GLEE"

It's a craze!!
A teenage craze!!
Although I am not a teenager
I admit I have joined the throngs
and I do watch this craziness.
I have been drawn in by the teenagers,
those who live in and those who just visit my house.
It is slightly inappropriate at times...
I'm not ganna lie. :)
However, the music is awesome.
Often times they sing remakes of popular 80's songs.
I was a teen in the 80's right?
So it makes sense that these songs appeal to me.
"Can't Stop Believing" is my ring tone.
-Sigh-
The season comes to an end next week.
Probably a good thing.
We can all have a pause from this craziness.
Any of you "Glee" fans?
Any of you admit it?
Just wonderin'

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

You are the 80's queen. The comb in your back pocket, skinny plastic skateboards (that break your arm), big hair. The 80's Nikki, is the one i know! I feel old because Carter is learning all the Journey songs on the piano!

Amy said...

I will admit it, but you already know that I am! I love the show. I like the idea before I even saw the first episode. I was a glee clubber in high school and this remix of the adventures and music is so fun!