Every coupon used valued at $1.00.
Price at Register before coupons $216.67
Spent $110.12
Saved $106.55
I will be the first to admit that this whole coupon thing
would work better for me if I was diligent.
However, the two times Smiths does this a year
have paid above and beyond for my Newspaper.
Plus....
I love watching the money go off.
I love even more getting stuff for free. :)
4 comments:
Everytime I see these coupon posts, it reminds me to order the newspaper... Good Job!
Where did you find the brown sugar and powdered sugar that was listed for the good price? I couldn't find it anywhere! I'm surprised I didn't run into you... I saw two other girls from the ward :)Way to go on your deals!!
I used to do the Grocery Game when I lived in Il because everything was so stinkin' expensive. I saved a ton! Most of the huge saving and free stuff came from places like CVS and Walgreens. They seem to play with their cash back things, and really make it worth your while. If you're diligent. ;) You can try Grocery Game for free for 2 weeks I think. I never paid for my subscription though, because after the 2 weeks were up, I would re register with a new email. He he he. Hey, we gotta save somewhere, right?
Gotta love deal shopping!!!
Post a Comment