I really am enjoying this "Friend Making Monday" thing.
It gives me something to post about
without me having to think too much.
So if your wanting to link up and join Friend Making Monday
go here: http://www.alltheweigh.com/
Here's this week's question:
Did you watch the Superbowl? If so, did you enjoy it? If not, what did you do instead?
I did NOT watch the Super Bowl this year.
To me the Super Bowl is not so much about the football.
It's about the social event.
The party, the friends, the family and the food.
My sweetheart was working...
so no party for us.
It was just me and the kids.
My teenage son didn't really like either team
so didn't want to invest the time to watch.
So...while the kids watched a movie
I read a book.
Not really complaining at all.
I love a good book.
I did, however, miss the commercials.
The friends, the family and the food.
So here's to a super bowl party next year.
And I did, however, tune in immediately following the Super Bowl
to catch the newest episode of Glee.
I wasn't disappointed.
4 comments:
Hey Nikki, thanks for commenting on my FMM post! All I did was right click on the picture on Kenz's page, save it to my desktop and then added the picture.
I finding not too many of FMMers watch the game!! I am just not a fan of the game!!
Happy FMM!!
Sounded like a nice evening! Your girls are lovely!
Like I said, I don't understand football but wanted to see the commercials. Sounds to me like you had a lovely evening...I'm a book person myself
Post a Comment