In just 15 short days...
I can't believe it's almost time.
Honestly, I feel a little stressed.
Have I taught him all the important things needed to survive in the world?
Will he be able to do his own laundry without ruining his clothes?
Will he eat things besides Ramen?
Have we bought everything he needs?
I am making lists and checking them twice.
I really want to be all done by Friday.
Suitcases packed, all tasks finished.
I just want us to enjoy the last ten days doing nothing but spending quality family time.
You raise a son his whole life with this goal.
Serving a two year mission.
Now that it's really here I feel....
No words can really describe how it feels to think of sending your son off into the world for two years. Two years that you will not see him. At all. It's going to be an adjustment for sure.
Wish us luck.


No comments:
Post a Comment