After a 3 year hiatus from Volleyball, I have returned to the sport. I was assured that it is like riding a bike. -True.- But if you haven't rode a bike for 3 years it's probably going to make your butt hurt like the dickens. Volleyball made my arms, knees and back hurt. I don't remember spiking the ball causing such pain. I can surely tell you this body is not diving for a ball anytime soon either. What hits the floor stays on the floor!! All in all a great time and I will continue playing.
Give me a break I am going to be the big 40 this year. URGGH!!!!
2 comments:
Nikki!
YOU OLD FART!! Just kiddin! Hey I just got off the phone with you and I am soooo stoked to bowl with you!! I wish so badly Brenda was here to play with us. Anyways, have a great night, see you Wendsday!
Michelle
You're not turning 40, nu uh, no way. I don't believe it for a second.
And there is also no way you have a 16 year old! Nope. No way.
Post a Comment