Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to Bowling

Yes it's that time of year. League bowling. I have been bowling with friends from high school for 10-11 years now. It is a social blast. BUT, my loser friends ditched me this year to go to a morning league. Can you believe it does 10 years mean nothing anymore. Tsk Tsk.

So being the resourceful person I am, blessed with more than just 3 friends, I replaced them!! Thanks to my almost life long buddy KP and another friend Michelle M. I am back at it, and none the worse for wear. The question is can I dump a few games intentionally to get my bowling average under control...Doubtful. I was trying to bowl semi stinky today and somehow bowled a 176. Can you say OUCH!! This does not bode well for me getting my average all year. Something must be done. Next week I will be so obviously throwing gutter balls. 146 average or bust.

5 comments:

Kathie said...

I'm more fun anyway!
KP

Keli said...

I agree, Kathie is pretty fun.

Our neighborhood has a bowling league. We've been invited to join. I'm afraid it's just an excuse for them to get drunk on cheap beer. Me, I like the expensive stuff.

Jill Johnson said...

Hey cute blog!! Good job. I didn't relize I didn't have you on my blog roll. Now I do.

Michelle said...

I am soooo excited to start bowling! The funeral I had yesterday was actually a friend of Paula and Danny. Her name is Audrey Drury. Her husband Jim and my Dad were the best of friends. I have known Jim and Audrey since I was 2 years old. She died from Liver Cancer. CANCER SUCKS!!! BADDD!! Anyway sorry I missed the first day, but I will be there next week. And Kathie and I are more fun! We will have a blast!
Michelle

Michelle said...

Can you say BUTT PAIN!! I woke up this morning and my left butt muscle hurts soooo bad from bowling! But the best butt pain ever! I had sooo much fun. I even made you chuckle a little with my GREAT bowling strategies!
Have a great day!