So today my sweetheart decided that I needed to do a little school shopping on him. Yes, he took me shopping for new clothes and shoes. The best part of this shopping trip is that he paid for the whole thing. :)
I have been whining of late about my lack of wardrobe. Fall is coming and all my long pants are worn and well to be honest ugly. I know, I know, why don't I just replace clothes along the way. Well I am the type of mother who, when has extra money prefers to buy cute things for my cute skinny girls. I mean lets get real......Who likes to shop when they have to buy sizes that are for a person 30-40 pounds overweight. NOT I!!
Today my husband forced me. (I believe he just couldn't take the whining) Whatever the reason I am 4 pairs of pants and 12 shirts the richer for it. Maybe I should whine about my church clothes too.
I forget to mention how wonderful my sweetheart is...He went with me and waited outside the dreaded dressing room for me to model each shirt and pair of pants. While I was changing into the next outfit he was scouring the shelves for something else he just knew would look Fabulous on me. The joy of blind true love.
3 comments:
Sean is the same way with me. I think he secretly likes shopping with me, even when he's buying, because he likes flirting with the sales girls.
But do I mind? Nope, he gets me in sexy new clothes, what could be better than that!
And I use "sexy" very loosely.
You would never in a million years find Aaron waiting outside a dressing room. Nor would I want him there. He is usually happy to just give me the money and go to work. I am fine with that.
Keli cracks me up!
Lincoln needs to teach Ty a few things-- of course I'm with Jill, I'll take the cash and shop myself!
Post a Comment