I am always letting peer pressure get me into things.
* Blogging, to which I am now addicted.
*Now I have a facebook, to which I am learning to use.
It is true. You all know who you are that drew me into the blogging thing. Now my dear friend Valynne convinced me to get a facebook. It is a terrible thing when you have to go to the teenagers for advice. This is what I did in order to get a facebook. The teenager helped me set it up.
But wow lots and lots of people MY AGE have them. I am finding old friends all over the place. Some I will admit I am not quite sure I remember, I have to think about it for a minute. This would be because of the half himers that is setting in as I near the 40 mark.
Luckily all the facebook friends I am finding are either at the same mark or nearing it also. We are getting old!! They probably suffer from the same memory loss. :)
Either way it is fun to find old friends and acquaintances. The joys of the Internet. I'm lovin' it.
2 comments:
I love it too. I have found so many people I had lost track of. I will have to find you.
I'm with you on that. I have to get out a year book to check who I am talking too.
Post a Comment