Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's ALL Gone!!

So, Friday marked a monumental occasion for Brooklyn.
She decided to chop it all off.
Yup the hair...it's all gone.
For weeks she has been whining and complaining
every time it's time to brush the snarls.
Her hair was down past the middle of her back.
So about two weeks ago she says, "Mom, I want my hair cut."
I always take the approach that it's her hair.
So to give her time to be sure, I tell her she has to wait till payday.
No Problem!! But on payday I want it cut.
Payday rolls around and off we go to GreatClips.
"Cut it to my shoulders", she says.
Chop, Chop and all the hair right to the floor.
Of course they always get a little scissor happy.
So we ended up with the chin.
It's darling one her and she feels happy.
NO MORE SNARLS!! ;)
She does look a little high here...
But not in the next one.

3 comments:

Keli said...

Oh, cute! She looks so grown up! She's darling, just like her mother.

Kelli said...

She looks just like you. We keep telling our daughter to chop hers off and she won't.

Kathie said...

What did you do?!!!! JK it looks very cute