I have forgotten how much I just love watching this sport.
Today Bailee and 5 other girls sang the National Anthem at the RHS Volleyball game.
I of course had to go film this event. But as all things never run perfectly, when we arrived the JV game was still in progress. It wound up going 5 games and I watched, enjoyed and wondered why I haven't been watching all along.
The National Anthem was awesome too. Bailee and the other 5 did a great job.
My love for watching Volleyball restored.
I might just become a silverwolves fan.
Hmmm. I think I need a volleyball schedule.
Also, it reminded me I love playing volleyball.
Good news. As it happens, our stake just started volleyball.
I will make the time.
So my Thursday evenings are now taken.
Volleyball.
3 comments:
We get a group together and play v-ball at the church during the week in the winters. It's so fun. We have pretty lax rules, and I totally suck since I posses the slowest reflexes ever, but there are a couple of really good players that make it fun. It's always hard to get started playing, but then I remember how much fun it is, and I love it!
I love volleyball too. I remember how much fun we used to have playing. I loved watching it during the Olympics too!
I want to do volleyball again, but I keep having photography sessions on Thursdays.
Post a Comment