Or something like that?!?
I don't profess to say I know Shakespeare.
But I do know my daughter is going to rock at it.
Exciting news for Bailee.
She was cast as Juliet for the Shakespeare competition play.
She is so so excited.
It's off to Cedar City later this month to compete.
The nice thing about this competition, is that they award scholarship money to some participants. Many high schools from the Western United States attend and compete in, short plays, monologues, scenes and dance numbers. She also made the dance group that will compete there as well. She is super excited by this too, because she is only the person NOT a member of the RHS dance company that made this team.
Drama, Drama, Drama!! Really.
My sister asked her if she had to kiss Romeo? Bailee informed her because it's some scenes from Romeo and Juliet and not the whole play, he isn't even in this particular part.
So "NO STAGE KISSING FOR BAILEE"!!
I'm sure this just breaks her heart. Not being able to lip lock with any old random guy.
1 comment:
I don't know how I missed THREE posts! congrats Bailee! I need to come to one of her performances; I've heard so much about her skills I really want to see them in action ;D. You have 3 AWESOME kids!
Post a Comment