The date doctor.
Even though most times my skills don't require fixing so much as
advising and consulting....well and facilitating.
Homecoming: My to do list.
Help think of creative way to answer yes.
Pick out and buy fabric for jacket.
Make appointment for seamstress to make said jacket.
Take and pick up dress from dry cleaners, so it will be pressed and pretty.
Help pick out and buy appropriate shoes.
Hairdresser. Be it not take her to it.
Photographer.
Results:
The Hair. Easiest, simplest one so far.
Elegant I think.
Jacket, fits perfectly.
Our house has terrible lighting for pictures.
Enjoying the moments.
He was a cute fun date for Bailee.
Their personalities match perfectly.
It was a gorgeous day to match the couple.
Girls Preference: My duties...
Help think of creative way to ask boy out.
We went with a Rubik's cube. Wrote part of the question on each side of the square then mixed it all up. Put in a cute bag, tie a bow, write message: "Life is a puzzle and so is this."
That's it. That's all he got, well and a web site for solving Rubik's cube in 30 minutes. Pure evil I know...and he still said yes.
Maid. I had to clean Bailee's room because she was out of town and her date wanted to get into it to answer her.
Costume Designer. Yuck!! I loathe Halloween.
Party Planner. All the girls in the group came to our house for a meeting to make plans for day activity and dinner. "Mom, can you come in here and help us think of something fun."
Game Guru. I had to design the day activity scavenger hunt. This was a blast and I kept a copy for any who might be interested. It was a scavenger hunt for signs. Yup street signs, business signs etc. They had to solve the clue and find the sign. Then take a picture of themselves in front of sing. They loved it and it was fun.
Dinner.
Photographer: again.
The room...This picture does not do it justice
it had 800 tootsie rolls EVERYWHERE.
I think they even threw them in the closet.
One had the word yes written inside it.
and the "Mad Hatter"
Both costumes I had to provide.
They ate dinner at the fire station...
Long story involving body bags etc.
It is Halloween after all.
3 comments:
Cute! Oh the memories. What a fun time in her life!
You did an AMAZING job on her hair!! You are a great date doctor too :)
Bailee is so beautiful! I can't believe she is dating though. Come to think of it, she's an adult now isn't she? Sheesh I'm getting old.
Post a Comment