I figured with a New year my blog needed a New Look.
I like, no Love to read.
So I'm giving this one a try.
We'll see. I might find something I like better.
2010 is starting out Fantastic!!
Benjamin is gaining weight, eating everything,
and learning to be a High School Student finally!
Bailee is in the middle of College Applications
and "All that Jazz".
Brooklyn is learning she likes to "chat" with friends..
on the phone and online.
My baby is growing up too fast.
Lincoln is finishing the HUGE honey do project he has been working on.
Enlarging my family room downstairs and getting the bathroom started.
Yeah!
I am finally going to see what if feels like to be "stay at home mom" again.
I really didn't get the feeling before because I was still doing Home and Hospital with Ben. However, I feel some serious digital scrap booking coming on.
Plus some workout time....Finally.
Maybe even a little reading.
Looking forward to a great year.
1 comment:
I love, no LOVE your new blog background!! Here's to your GREAT new year! Once you get the digital scrapbooking thing come show me how!
Post a Comment