Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Renewal

This last June just after Ben's first 24 day stay at PCMC
my dear husband took me on a long overdue date to Thanksgiving Pointes Gardens.
Ever been? It is beautiful. Rushing waterfalls, flowers and fauna of all kinds, Garden art, wide open running room for the kids, meandering paths and places to just sit and ponder.

They have themed gardens as well. One "The secret Garden" a walled in small garden. It is so peaceful and still. We just sat and sat. I felt my spirit lift and renewal for my soul. I left feeling my burdens lifted. I think My Heavenly Father guided my sweet husband to know just what I needed. We have often contemplated a season pass, so we can go as often as we like.

You can go too! Feel this renewal for yourself. Go here http://cjaneprovo.blogspot.com/ and enter a giveaway for a season pass. But I really want to win. So good luck.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Love your new blog! I read yours too:)

Kelli said...

I love the Thanksgiving point gardens. It is so beautiful! I have only been once, I think it is time for a second visit...maybe with a free pass!