Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's A Sign

A Sign of Spring!!
Thursday I was pulling out all the dead flora and fauna
from last year.
These Tulips are what I found sleeping beneath.
I was soooo thrilled.
I also found this....

Yup, Daffodils.
They are much farther along than the Tulips.
Either way, I am stoked.

It means that spring is on it's way.
I can't wait to mow, edge, trim
and make my yard beautiful.
To look around me and see green.
I love spring!!

Just remind me I said this around
mid July...
when I complain
about having to mow, edge and trim twice a week.

5 comments:

Suzy Tranter said...

Oh heaven! That is the best news ever! It can't come soon enough and you'll have to remind me in the summer too when I'm out mowing that I wanted that!

Amy said...

I saw my first peek yesterday! Hooray! Your plants look like they are coming along much better than mine. I am so excited to get the pretty green back!

Tasha said...

HALLELUJAH!

family said...

those are awesome pictures!

Bailee said...

Sing Hymns of PRAISE!!!!! Thank goodness! And I just took a peek in my planner... only 3 weeks until daylight savings! Then we spring forward and the sun will visit us again! Can't Wait!!!