Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Addition to My Reading!

Stakers Xposed

It's a new blog on my list.
I was directed to it from a friend of mine.
Tasha and her facebook.

Give it a read.
It will break your heart
and touch your spirit in one swift swoop.

Life is full of changes.
Good and Bad.
We never know what tomorrow will bring.
All the more reason to live each day
to it's fullest.

It's so hard to watch one of your children suffer
to not have any control
to have to rely on faith
to rely on your heavenly father.
I know I've been there.

So is she.
She sounds like a strong lady
a strong family
with strong testimonies.
Give it a read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One night I found myself praying and petitioning with Heavenly Father to help little Bronson...imagine my surprise and joy when the next day she posted about his miracle! I honestly had tears of joy for that family (its amazing how involved you can get in someones life and trials without even knowing them). Anyway I couldn't be happier for them. I have vowed to never leave Connor in the tub alone.