Girls camp is looming on the horizon.
Coming up fast and making me feel a little stressed.
Next Tuesday-Thursday.
The Stake is in charge and I'm not ganna lie....
It does NOT sound fun!
I'm trying to keep it positive for the girls,
I am afraid we are going to have a revolt
STAKE WIDE!
Not what I was hoping for my first year as girls camp director.
Ben has Youth Conference this weekend.
Then my sister comes for a 10 day visit.
Bailee starts Tech week at Hale.
(otherwise known as Hell week at Hale)
School starts for Brooklyn on the 16th.
So somewhere I need to find time for school shopping.
My other sister from Texas will be in town next week.
Add to this the fact that Bailee will be moving into her apartment at Weber on the 19th or 20th.
WE still have so much to buy.
Laptop #1 on the list.
More kitchen items.
Food! Etc. Etc. Etc.
Urgh when will we find the time.
I feel Stress!!
Can you feel my Stress?!?!
1 comment:
YES! I feel your stress. Good luck with all of that :)
Post a Comment