Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Making Monday, a short survey

Remember my One Word post from last week...
well it too came from Friend Making Monday
here http://www.alltheweigh.com/
go there and participate if you dare.

I think I just might make it my regular Monday post?.?


A Short Survey

1) What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite? I like mowing the lawn. (does this count as a household chore) I loath laundry, plain and simple...hate it! It is a task that is never done.

2)What is your favorite city? London, it has so much character old and new.

3) Have you found real love yet? Absolutely and I adore him even when he is in a mood. :)

4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday? Some kind of cookie...it's the only thing I can think of.

5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night? I was hoping I could wake up headache free. Haven't done that for a few days because of this stinkin inversion.

6) What's the worst injury you had as a child? I was about 14 and riding a skateboard, fell off and broke my wrist. I didn't even like skateboards, just trying to impress the boys.

7) Will you/have you worked out today? No. I really need to though. Motivation is lacking, it's much easier when it's warm outside to get out and get a speed walk in.

8) Do you tweet? No way, no how. Not ganna happen. ;)

9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without: My family, my beliefs and a home.

10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss? I was 13 his name was Mike and it was on the fourth of July in the dugout at the baseball field during the fireworks.

2 comments:

Brandi. said...

I remember the day I was trying to be a "skateboarder". LOL!
Hope you have a great week.

Melissa said...

♥Your first kiss sounds so romantic!!♥ Alas, romance and I don't really mix! :)