I am crazy!!!!
I can barely keep up with my personal blog....
but I have decided to start another blog.
This blog will be solely for the purpose of my new calling in Young Women's.
It's a place I can list upcoming events.
Link Personal Progress
and most of all, post about activities.
I want to keep a record of what we did and how it went.
I am thinking of having guest posts by other leaders and young women...
Thoughts?
I may even give a brief synapses of the Sunday lesson.
It's a work in progress.
I'm thinking of using it as one of my value projects.
Stay tuned.
You can check it out on my side bar it's titled "Walk Tall".
I would love to know if my friends think this is a good idea or not.
1 comment:
I think it's a great way to keep people informed but in our stake we have been told not to so you might want to see what the counsel/guidelines are in your stake before you go to the trouble of setting it up :)
Post a Comment