B Beautiful
A Artistic
I Intelligent
L Loving
E Exceptional
E Enjoyable
Plus she was a darling baby.
A joy to have around.
Loved to perform for family.
Kind to her little brother and sister.
Smart as a whip.
I'm not bragging.... ;-)
(well maybe a little)
She answers to many things...
(nicknames from either family or friends)
Bailee Boo
Beautiful
Angel
Pud
Bay
Bails
I dug out these baby pictures so you could see for yourself
what a cute baby she was.
We are so grateful that we are blessed to have Bailee in our family.
She makes us proud of her every day.
We know she can succeed at whatever she puts her heart and soul to.
I can't wait to see what the future holds.
We Love you!!!
Happy 19th Birthday.


1 comment:
The bottom picture looks a lot like Brooklyn. She really was a cute baby, you aren't bragging at all, just telling the truth! :)
Post a Comment