Sunday, October 2, 2011

Come Listen to a Prophets Voice

I just LOVED General Conference this weekend.
The only thing that would have made it better is to actually
be here...
 All of the talks were amazing.
I loved each of them for different reasons.
Hearing testimony of the Book of Mormon
Being reminded that we must have honest heartfelt
communication with our Heavenly Father,
Teach by the spirit.
Reminding Husbands and Wives to raise families..
Multiply and Replenish the earth.
(we haven't heard this for a while)
To Look up,
Manage your time and make good use of it.
Read and ponder the scriptures...again and again.
I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
And so much more...
I have learned that I need to take a few notes to help me remember
more details.
I also loved the humor that President Monson showed in his talk.


How blessed I am to live in a time
where prophets are on the earth
to guide us and direct us with direct revelation from Heavenly Father.
I can't wait till the talks come out in the Ensign
So I can visit them again.


No comments: