Have you ever noticed when saying this "Empty Nest" fast...
It sounds like emptiness.
Lately I have been getting a taste of what it will feel like to have an empty nest.
This is the second night in a row my house has been empty of children.
I DON'T LIKE IT!!
It just feels like emptiness.
No sound.
I have to talk to the dog or cat for conversation.
Benjamin will be on a mission in a little over a year.
Bailee will still be living at college.
Thank goodness Brooklyn has a few years left.
Hopefully by the time Brooklyn moves off to college
Linc will be home more...
or I will be lonely.
I am not ready for the emptiness of an Empty Nest.
1 comment:
You always were more social than me. :-) But then, isn't everyone. I like the quiet. When the house is empty I don't turn on the TV. I guess I have always had so much going on in my own head, everyone else is just a distraction.
Post a Comment