Yesterday I was sitting in the car waiting for the kids to come out.
I had about 30 minutes to wait.
BOREDOM!!
Then I glance over at the passenger side door and see a book.
??? I think maybe something to take up time.
It was The Hunger Games. (Brooklyn has been reading it.)
I begin to read...
As I stated on facebook this morning,
I don't think I'm going to be bored for a while.
How many books are there? Three?
This can keep me busy for five days for sure!!!
Why?!?! Have I waited so long to read them?
Last night Brooklyn saw me reading and said,
"Hey I am reading that."
I of course replied...
"Not anymore!"
I told her she could wait for me to finish then I would give it back.
It will only take me a day or two depending on my other duties to finish it.
She has been reading for weeks. I am so not waiting for her to finish.
I'm thinking she will have it back in her possession by morning.
Happy Reading...
1 comment:
one of these days I'm going to read the Hunger Games... I think at this point, I'll wait until the movie comes out; I've known a lot of movies that were not as good as the book (but never the other way around).
Post a Comment