Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Someone New I'm Reading

I recently started reading a new blog.  I found her through the Nie Nie dialogues.  Lora the writer of this blog was featured on Nie's Motherhood essay contest.  It's on my sidebar and called My Camo Kids.
I recommend it. 
She is the wife of a soldier who has just left on his third deployment since 2008.  They have just adopted a special needs child from the Ukraine.

I respect these women who we sometimes forget.  They too are making a sacrifice for our country.
They are wives, mothers and sisters who live without their spouses, sons, daughters and brothers as they serve our country.  I am sure always wondering and praying for their safe return.  I am grateful for the sacrifice these families make on my behalf.

Go read you wont be disappointed.

*I will be blogging about my cruise and other happenings soon. :-)

No comments: