Where do all the years go?
15 ago we had a Bouncing Baby Boy!!
Yesterday, February 9th
We have a pre-dating, permit driving
pre-teen!
I don't know how I feel about being a mother
to two driving teenagers.
He is a super fun son.
He is outnumbered by his sisters,
who always boss him around.
He is a BUDDY to his teenage sister
and an example to his little sister.
Bailee and I have one goal. Teach him to be a good date! :)
He has one year to learn.
WE have started making him get our doors etc.
Date Training! ;)
He is a good SPORT about it all.
You may wonder about the picture with the gun....
Let me explain!
I wondered why the two REAL ammunition guns he has weren't good enough.
"Because I can't shoot my friends with them"
Well this makes so much sense. Pffft!
SO off to the store his goes with Dad.
Home they come with $200.00 worth.
One automatic machine gun for him...
Two pistols, one for each friend, NOT automatic.
Sounds like and unfair fight to me.
So here we have the cake picture with the Gun.
2 comments:
15?! that can't be possible! Happy Birthday Ben.
hey mrs.paxmon i love your music and blog it is so cute thanks for lookin at mine again love your blog
Post a Comment