Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reality T.V.

I am not a huge T.V. watcher. Really, I only watch like 3 shows.

The ones I don't miss, meaning DVR/Tivo whichever makes sense to you.

- The Bachelor/Bachelorette
I know this is ridiculous. But I love it. Sadly Brooklyn watches it faithfully with me.
I don't let her watch if it gets Slinky. Finale next week....He better choose the right girl!

- The Amazing Race
What more can I say. This is a Sunday night ritual for the whole family. We love it!
It is Amazing! ;)

- Survivor
I have watched Survivor off and on for like ever. I love it...then I get sick of it...
skip a season...and back at it the next. It's a love hate relationship I have.

So you might be wondering the point of this whole post?!

This week I felt compelled to watch an episode of American Idol. I can honestly say I have NEVER seen one single episode.

I succumbed to the pressure and watched.

My thoughts:
Some really good voices.
Some really terrible voices.
Some entertainers.
Some bombs.
Paula always talked like she was on drugs. Is she?
Don't like the new girl, whoever she is.
Love Simon. Does this make me some kind of traitor?
Can't see what all the hype is about. Maybe if I follow a whole season I'll be hooked.

Verdict: I might just have to watch the whole season. See how the Utah girl does as she is the step niece of a friend of mine.

So apparently I only watch Reality T.V. This seems wrong somehow. I might have to add a sitcom or drama. Any recommendations?

No comments: