Monday, February 16, 2009

"Sweethearts"

Bailee, went to her first semi-formal Dance..
"Sweethearts"
She was successful in pinning on the boutonniere.
Even after all the worry over it.
He had an easier job according to Bailee...Putting the flower on her wrist.
The cute couple being patient for the endless photos.
Daddy was working so we were ordered to take tons of photos.

Wait....One more picture before you leave.
The group came here after the dance to frost sugar cookies,
have sundaes and play games.
While Bailee was off getting her hair done, Andrew
decorated her room.
200 hearts taped to walls and ceiling...
rose petals covering the bed and floor...
and a few gifts.
Upon finally seeing it squeals could be heard all the way upstairs,
all the teens in the house had to traipse down and admire the work.
It made her feel very special and happy.

Before reluctantly cleaning up the rose petals, she posed
for a darling picture.
It was a great night and a wonderful Valentines day for her.

2 comments:

Figgins said...

How fun. I miss that. Next month Allie can start that again in our family. She looked very pretty. I loved the dress.

Kathie said...

How fun. I remember the dating years and that part was so much fun! My first sweethearts I think I went with Jeff Coleman. Was along time ago.