If you live in the south part of Salt Lake Valley,
And you drove south on Bangerter Highway this weekend,
You might have seen this......
especially by Andrew.
He and Ben used 397 red cups to pop this question.
2 hours, frozen hands and ears later...
WE had ourselves a masterpiece.
Who said having teenagers is a pain.
Were loving it. So much excitement and wonder.
4 comments:
Wow! That is so cool! I would have loved that as a teenager! I also love that you're like the coolest mom ever. So proud and supportive. Although I'm sure having a sweetie like Bailee doesn't hurt!
How cute. She is a beatuiful girl. You are lucky she is nothing like you were as a teenager. Just kidding.
LOL your too funny Jill. But probably true. ;)
SO FUN!! I love all of your posts! I will have to read more later when Kennedy has "entertainment."
Post a Comment