I decided since I have turned a new age...I should have a new look.
What do you think? There were so many to choose from...
The spring look...
The Americana look...
The romantic...
The torn...
many more...
I chose ARGYLE~a remnant of my High School Days. ;)
It's been a busy week at our house;
1~ The struggle to end the quarter with acceptable grades,
~accomplished. WHEW!!
2~ The tough decision on whether or not to make a slight job change,
~decision made and it feels right. No Change.
3~ Sending Bailee to Disneyland on Choir tour,
~trip successful and enjoyable.
4~ 2009-2010 School Year MDT auditions for Bailee,
~mission accomplished...Her name appeared on the list.
5~ Brooklyn auditioned for her first musical/revue,
~mission accomplished for her too...Her name on the list. :)
She is so excited.
6~ Pure relaxation for Benjamin,
~ he informs me this is just beginning
with a two week school break.
8~ Catch up on piles of laundry.
~ Done. Of course I've already said..I hate Laundry.
9~ The beginning of Spring Break for me, Brooklyn and Benjamin,
~ Joy! Pure Joy. 2 week break. Now we need sun.
10~ Getting the Cat to walk pain free,
~ not there yet, but were making progress..
at the cost of $110.00. Ugh.
It doesn't seem like a lot. But the stress for mom was big.
Now if we could just get rid of this snow.
Where did Spring go?
I want to see SUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment