I am noticing that my blog seems to revolve around the children.
At least what the children seem to be doing.
This must be because for the most part...
as mothers...
our lives revolve around our children.
Not a bad thing at all.
Time enough for self before and after raising children.
So sticking to the theme. I am going to brag about one of mine.
Bailee competed in Dramatic Monologue at the region level today.
She qualified to continue on to state. Wahoo!!
Better than that, she won a medal for "Straight Superiors"!!
She had to perform her monologue 3 different times,
in front of 3 different judges,
with 3 different groups of other competitors.
All 3 judges gave her a superior rating.
Choices, Superior, Excellent, Good and Fair.
Each judge rated them in nine areas, this is a total of 27.
24 out of her 27 were superior. Her final ratings from each judge...
Superior.
So given the past week we have had...It was a Superior Day.
I promise a post all about me...
next time.
Since I will be 40 Sunday.
3 comments:
Way to go Bailee! THings are looking up.
Happy Birthday!
By the way...I promise soon I will post.
Happy 40th today!!!
Post a Comment