Tuesday, January 12, 2010

INSANE!!

I need help!!
I am losing my mind!

I recently became the proud owner of a digital camcorder.
Exciting right?
Until I tried to share a video.
Nothing will upload it except You Tube.
I don't know if it's because of the High Definition or what.
So I INSANELY got a You Tube account,
thinking I could upload then link my blog and facebook to it.
But I get this HUGE link.
I know it's possible to just have the word "here"
I've seen it done on others blogs.
I obviously am computer illiterate.
Now it only plays 3/4 of the screen.

Either way.
Go take a look at my first You Tube upload.
I'm pretty proud of the her.
Hopefully I can upload some of the other numbers.
It is from the Riverton High Musical Dance Theatre's class
Broadway Review....

p.s. you will want to scroll down and pause my music player at the bottome of my blog before you play it.

"Broadway and All That Jazz"

http://

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to be the one to say this...but the video link comes up as an error page...it might just be my computer though...wish I could help! Wish I was more electronic saavy, I am always asking Jae to help me with those kinds of things. Good luck!

Tasha said...

When you are posting something and want to include a link there is a little icon that says link you type the word you want someone to click on, highlight it and then type the web address in that box. As for uploading your videos... You may need an e1394... I had to get one for my video camera... I hope this helps!

Tasha said...

PS. when I click on the video it does take me right to you tube..