My basement remodel project.
A fun blog with just pictures.
One taken each day.
Someone else I know decided to take one picture a day
a photo journal I guess.
I like the idea.
So I am going to take one picture every day
and post it here.
It may or may not be relevant to my blog post.
I may take a picture of the dirt
but post about the sky.
You get what I'm saying.
You might have to read the regular post
and the Pic of the day will be at the bottom.
Maybe the pic of the day will be the post.
Maybe I'll have pictures of an event
that are NOT the picture of the day.
The pic of the day
will be something I take THAT day
because it interested me.
I don't know.
It will all depend on my time and mood. ;)
I do know I'm looking forward to what my lens may find.
Today it found my basement
in all its REMODEL glory.
May it be finished soon.
p.s. If you haven't seen yesterdays post check it out and check out Stakerz Exposed.
2 comments:
I just wish my basement was drywalled! We have it framed and the plumbing done but nothing else! I'm jealous...
Wow! I can't wait to see it when it's done.
Post a Comment