
Last week Kenz at http://www.alltheweigh.com/ was told that her surveys are a little girly so the few boys that read her blog don't feel they can participate. So a friend of hers Josh, came up with the questions for this weeks FMM. Same concept. Go out to her blog and link up if your interested.
FMM: Giving the Boys A Chance
1. Who is your pick for the Final Four?
I will go out on a limb and pick a ringer....someone not likely to win but a team I like, BYU!! They do have the BEST point guard in Jimmer.
2. What is your favorite workout/fitness activity?
I love speed walking with my friends. I call it speed, but in reality it's probably not fast enough. I enjoy the social time with friends while getting in a little exercise.
3. Do you have a favorite healthy snack? Something that REALLY hits the spot?
I love cantaloupe, strawberries and red grapes all cut up and tossed together in a bowl. If not the season I love a good CRISP apple.
4. What is your dream car?
My dream car is not really that exciting...but I would love a Toyota Avalon. I love them, roomy and sleek. I'm not really into fancy super expensive cars. ;)
5. Have you set any goals for yourself this month? What are they?
My goal for the month of April is to start a regular exercise regime. I have been waiting for my sinus surgery and healing so I could breathe freely. I'm nearly ready now. Bring on the pain. :/
When you're done posting, take a few minutes to say hi to Josh at http://youhaveablog.blogspot.com and leave him some love.
1 comment:
YAY for getting back to working out! I have faith you can do it!
I LOVE cantaloupe. but I'm a green grape fan!
Post a Comment