Monday, March 7, 2011

Friend Making Monday, Hobbies

Vincent Van Gogh said "The way way to know life is to love many things." And I agree. What we do with our free time can sometimes be the difference between a decent existence and an enjoyable one. So this week's topic is hobbies. http://www.alltheweigh.com/




What do you do to entertain yourself when you have free time?

I read! Mostly romance or mystery, but will try any type of genre once.

I also League Bowl! This is so much fun, I started 10 years ago. I bowl with friends I have had since high school. I bowl once a week and love it! My average started at 108 ten years ago and now is 154. :)

I scrapbook. I used to do it a lot then I decided to try digital scrap booking, I don't love the digital as much. I am thinking to do half and half and see if I can get back into the grove.

I also love traveling and camping. We have traveled a lot of fun exciting places and we enjoy the mountains and deserts that are abundant in Utah.

2 comments:

family said...

I loved bowling as a kid. My family used to go for FHE sometimes and it was so fun! I was just telling Jeff that we should take the kids sometime :)

Amy said...

I love bowling too! We have balls and shoes, but aren't that great. Maybe some day we can join a league.